Answer Your Cat's Question Day
|Jan 22||Answer Your Cats Question Day -- If you will stop what you are doing and take a look at your cat, you will observe that the cat is looking at you with a serious question. Meditate upon it, then answer the question!|
We're still sorting out our list of questions posed by the felines in our household. Certainly the predominate query is: "hey, what's on the other side of the door?"--even if cat in question (or questioning cat) has just been on other side of same door.
Scroll down for some "cat rules."
~ Cat Toys ~
~ $7.00 ~
They're wonderful! Size is approximately 7", plus very long tail of black silk cord, dangling whiskers of hemp twine, beady little eyes and bodies of red felt. They are fully stuffed with real catnip--not mostly fiber fill and a pinch of 'nip, as is the case with most commercial cat toys. These critters make our cats crazy with delight! Cost is only $5.00! Plus shipping & handling fee of $3.00, so might as well order 2 or 3 of them to get the most for your money!
Wellcat Herbs Order Information Wellcat Herbs New Order Form
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules for Cats to Live By
BATHROOMS: Always accompany guests to the bathroom. It is not necessaryto do anything. Just sit and stare.
DOORS: Do not allow any closed doors in any room. To get door open, stand on hind legs and hammer with forepaws. Once door is opened, it is not necessary to use it. After you have ordered an "outside" door opened, stand halfway in and out and think about several things. This is particularly important during very cold weather, rain, snow, or mosquito season.
CHAIRS AND RUGS: If you have to throw up, get to a chair quickly. If you cannot manage in time, get to an Oriental rug. If there is no Oriental rug, shag is good. When throwing up on the carpet, make sure you back up so it is as long as a humans bare foot.
HAMPERING: If one of your humans is engaged in some activity and the other is idle, stay with the busy one. This is called "helping", otherwise known as "hampering". Following are the rules for "hampering":
1) When supervising cooking, sit just behind the left heel of the cook. You cannot be seen and thereby stand a better chance of being stepped on and then picked up and comforted.
2) For book readers, get in close under the chin, between eyes and book, unless you can lie across the book itself.
3) For paperwork, lie on the work in the most appropriate manner so as to obscure as much of the work as possible or at least. Pretend to doze, but every so often reach out and slap the pencil or pen.
4) For people paying bills or working on income taxes or Christmas cards, keep in mind the aim: to hamper! First, sit on the paper being worked on. When dislodged, watch sadly from the side of the table. When activity proceeds nicely, roll around on the papers, scattering them to the best of your ability. After being removed for the second time, push pens, pencils, and erasers off the table, one at a time.
5) When a human is holding the newspaper in front of him/her, be sure to jump on the back of the paper. Humans love to jump in reaction to this special surprise.
6) When human is working at computer, jump up on desk, walk across keyboard, bat at mouse pointer on screen and then lay in human's lap across arms, hampering typing in progress.
WALKING: As often as possible, dart quickly and as close as possible in front of the human, especially: on stairs, when they have something in their arms, in the dark, and when they first get up in the morning. This will help their coordination skills.
BEDTIME: Always sleep on the human at night so he/she cannot move around. Also, be sure to dance on human's head or face no later than 5:00 a.m.
LITTER BOX: When using the litter box, be sure to kick as much litter out of the box as possible. Humans love the feel of kitty litter between their toes. When possible, convince your humans that you should never be forced to share a litter box, even if it means you and your siblings will thus be entitled to side-by-side litter pans.
HIDING: Every now and then, hide in a place where the humans cannot find you. Do not come out for three to four hours under any circumstances. This will cause the humans to panic (which they love) thinking that you have run away or are lost. Once you do come out, the humans will cover you with love and kisses and you will probably get a treat. Never, never admit that you might have been visiting a neighbor who has just fed you salmon croquettes.
ONE LAST THOUGHT: Whenever possible, get close to a human, especially their face, turn around, and present your butt to them. Humans love this, so do it often. And don't forget guests.
~ Be sure to visit the wonderful pages of our Wellcat Herbs portion of this web site! We offer some truly fine products. Now accepting VISA & MasterCard ~